At ServiceProz, we provide top-rated hot water heater repair services in Longview, TX! We understand the importance of having a reliable and efficient water heater in your home or business. That’s why we offer fast, affordable, and high-quality service to the Longview Texas community.
Our team of experienced technicians has the skills and knowledge to diagnose and fix a wide range of residential and commercial water heater issues, including leaks, corrosion, faulty thermostats, and more.
We use only the best tools and techniques to ensure that your unit is repaired correctly and efficiently, and we stand behind our work with a satisfaction guarantee.
If you are experiencing problems with your hot water heater, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We offer 24/7 emergency repair service to ensure that you never have to go without hot water for long. We also offer maintenance services to help prolong the life of your water heater and prevent future issues from arising.
Water heater replacement and installation
In addition to our repair services, we also offer water heater installation and replacement. If your hot water heater is beyond repair or is no longer efficient, we can help you choose a new unit that meets your needs and budget.
Traditional and Tankless Water Heaters
We offer a variety of hot water heaters, including traditional tank water heaters, tankless water heaters, and hybrid water heaters. Our team will help you determine the best option for your home or business, and we will handle the entire installation process from start to finish.
At ServiceProz, we are committed to providing excellent customer service and quality workmanship. We understand that your water heater is a vital part of your daily life, and we strive to get it up and running as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If you are in need of water heater repair or need a new water heater installed in Longview, TX, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are here to help! Our team is available to answer any questions you may have about our services, and we are more than happy to provide you with a free, no-obligation estimate.
Additional Plumbing Services in Longview TX
In addition to our repair and installation services for water heaters, we also offer a range of other plumbing services to help keep your home or business running smoothly. Whether you need help with a leaky faucet, clogged drain, or something else, we have the expertise and experience to get the job done right.
At ServiceProz, we pride ourselves on being a one-stop-shop for all of your plumbing needs. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured, and we use only the best tools and techniques to ensure that your plumbing systems are operating at their best.
So if you are in need of residential or commercial plumbing service in Longview, TX, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We are here to help, and we look forward to serving you!
Hot Water Heater FAQs
What is the average labor cost to replace a hot water tank?
The cost of replacing a hot water tank will vary depending on the type of water heater you choose, the size of the tank, and the labor rate of the contractor you hire. In general, you can expect to pay between $500 and $1,500 for labor alone to replace a hot water tank. However, this cost can vary widely depending on the specific circumstances of your project
What is the most common problem with water heaters?
The most common problem with water heaters is a failure of the heating element. The heating element is responsible for heating the water in the tank, and if it fails, the water in the tank will no longer be heated. Other common problems with water heaters include:
- Sediment build-up: Over time, minerals in the water can accumulate in the bottom of the tank, forming a layer of sediment. This sediment can insulate the heating element, reducing its efficiency and causing the water to take longer to heat up.
- Corrosion: Water heaters can develop corrosion on the inside of the tank, which can weaken the tank and lead to leaks.
- Thermostat problems: The thermostat controls the temperature of the water in the tank. If the thermostat is not functioning properly, the water may not be heated to the correct temperature.
- Leaks: Water heaters can develop leaks in the tank or in the pipes connected to the tank. These leaks can be caused by corrosion, a faulty valve, or a problem with the tank itself.
- Lack of maintenance: Regular maintenance can help prevent many common problems with water heaters. If the unit is not properly maintained, it is more likely to experience problems.
What is the normal life expectancy of a water heater?
The normal life expectancy of a water heater depends on several factors, including the type of water heater, the quality of the unit, and the water quality in your area. On average, a tank-style water heater (the most common type) has a lifespan of 8-12 years, while a tankless water heater has a lifespan of 15-20 years. However, some water heaters may last longer or shorter depending on the factors mentioned above.
To extend the life of your water heater, it is important to perform regular maintenance on the unit, including flushing the tank to remove sediment, checking the anode rod, and replacing the anode rod if necessary. It is also important to have your unit professionally inspected and serviced on a regular basis to ensure that it is operating properly and to catch any problems early on.
What are the signs of a failing water heater?
There are several signs that a water heater may be failing and in need of repair:
- Lack of hot water: If your unit is not producing hot water, or if the water is not as hot as it used to be, this could be a sign that the heater is failing.
- Noisy operation: If your water heater is making strange noises, such as rumbling, knocking, or popping, this could be a sign of a problem.
- Leaks: If you notice water leaking from the tank or from the pipes connected to the water heater, this could indicate a problem with the tank or the pipes.
- Rusty water: If the water coming out of your faucets is rusty in color, this could be a sign that your water heater is rusting on the inside.
- Age: If your water heater is more than 10-15 years old, it may be nearing the end of its lifespan and may need to be replaced.
If you notice any of these signs, it is a good idea to have your water heater inspected by a professional to determine the cause of the problem and whether it can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced.